Skip to main content



  • All professional and paraprofessional employees are paid on the 25th of each month. If the 25th falls on a weekend or holiday, paychecks are issued one day prior.


  • We offer direct deposit to any banking institution in the United States. Forms are available in the Payroll office. Completed forms must be received in our office by the 10th of the month to be processed the same month. Direct Deposit is transmitted to the financial institution on the 25th of each month, unless the 25th falls on a weekend or holiday, then it would be the day prior. Direct Deposit is not offered to Substitute employees at this time.


  • Please submit all change of address forms to the Human Resources department. Change of address forms can be found in Payroll.


  •  Calculation percentages for Federal Withholding (based on the W-4 form), Social Security (6.20%), Medicare (1.45%) and Earned Income Credit (based on the W-5 form) are based on IRS regulations and tax tables.
  •  If you need assistance in determining the marital status and/or number of allowances to enter on a W-4 form, please contact your tax advisor.
  • W-4 and W-5 forms are available in the Payroll office or can be downloaded from the IRS website at in the forms and publications site. 


  • TRS is deducted from the employee's gross salary at a rate of 7.05%. Of that, 6.40% if the retirement portion, which is tax sheltered. The remaining .65% is the TRS health insurance portion, which is non-refundable.
  • Request for TRS refund forms are available in the Payroll office or can be downloaded from the TRS website All TRS refund forms must be notarized and authorized by Diane Roepke. If you have questions concerning a TRS refund in process, please contact TRS at 1-800-223-8778.
  • You can also go into the TRS website to download information regarding 403b vendors, such as names, addresses, and phone numbers.
  • If you move, it is your responsibility to change your address with TRS. You can download the form from the website or you may call TRS directly and they will mail you the form. Please complete the form and mail it to TRS. Do not send it to the Payroll Office. 


  •  You may start, increase, decrease or terminate 403b or 457 plans anytime during the year. You can get the appropriate forms from the Payroll office or print the link. Completed forms must be in our office by the 10th of the month in order to begin the deduction within that month.
  • 403(b) Benefit Notice



  • Child Support, Tax Levies, Student Loans, etc. are garnishments based on court order documents. These types of garnishments cannot be stopped without a written release from the court/establishment that ordered the garnishment. Please contact the court/establishment if you feel there is an error. 



  • Employment verifications should be requested from the Payroll Department. Please allow 2-3 days for verifications to be completed.

IRS link ‚Äč

TRS link